Why Join Our Team
Adlumin’s goal is simple, make our customer's world a safer place through innovative cybersecurity products. Teamwork is the only way to achieve this. We value people who bring new perspectives and life experiences to the Adlumin team. If you are looking for a place that values your desire, curiosity, and passion to learn, you have come to the right place. We can't wait to meet you.
We believe in working hard and playing hard. The Adlumin team creates an exciting working environment for it's employees so that everyone thrives and gets a chance to lead if they desire to do that. Come, join us and see how much fun creativity really is.
Adlumin seeks a junior developer to work on Adlumin Sentry, a user behavior platform that detects credential theft and confirms it with active defense measures. Our product grew out of experience investigating high profile cyber intrusions.
The hired candidate will demonstrate being:
- Entrepreneurial: Identify obstacles to full product success, propose solutions and carry out.
- Invested: Understand a proposed feature fully, and own it through completion, feedback and testing.
- Collaborative: Able to learn from, teach, and give candid feedback to a diverse, experienced group of engineers and cyber policy pros.
- Self-learning: Always ready and eager to learn the next skill, develops the know-how needed for the job.
- Ready to grow: This is a junior, but early hire. We want to hire a talented, new engineer and support them as they grow with the company.
And will show skills in:
- Back-end using Ruby on Rails
- Version control, JSON, REST APIs
- Bonus for UI/X talent
Timothy J. Evans, J.D., LL.M.
Adlumin, Inc provides an industry leading solution to detect attacks, in real-time, that would otherwise go undetected. After attackers have defeated your initial defenses, Adlumin implements intelligent user behavior analytics and active defense mechanisms to detect and deter the most sophisticated adversaries.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between our web application and database architecture, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
Our full-stack developers are an exceptional group of experienced engineers with strong backgrounds in algorithms and object-oriented programming. The candidate must have experience in the Ruby on Rails framework, Ruby, JQuery, AngularJS, Postgresql databases, Elastic Search databases, and Amazon Web Services development and deployment.
Our skilled full-stack engineers focus on the heavy lifting of application architecture, data modeling, application logic, data services and REST APIs, both in the browser (using frameworks like AngularJS and JQuery) and on the backend (using server-side frameworks like Node.js).
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Design and Implement Backend Architectures Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Sass)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- APIs - developing your own, and integrating with social, location, notification and payment APIs
- Design and product management skills, and past startup, team building, machine learning and AI experience would be a bonus
Timothy J. Evans, J.D., LL.M.