Why Join Our Team
Adlumin’s goal is simple, make our customer's world a safer place through innovative cybersecurity products. Teamwork is the only way to achieve this. We value people who bring new perspectives and life experiences to the Adlumin team. If you are looking for a place that values your desire, curiosity, and passion to learn, you have come to the right place. We can't wait to meet you.
We believe in working hard and playing hard. The Adlumin team creates an exciting working environment for it's employees so that everyone thrives and gets a chance to lead if they desire to do that. Come, join us and see how much fun creativity really is.
Adlumin, Inc provides an industry leading solution to detect attacks, in real-time, that would otherwise go undetected. After attackers have defeated your initial defenses, Adlumin implements intelligent user behavior analytics and active defense mechanisms to detect and deter the most sophisticated adversaries.
We are looking for a Data Science Engineer responsible for writing and integrating new analytic models into our platform. You will also design the overall architecture of the application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
Our Data Science Engineer must have a strong background in algorithms and object-oriented programming. The candidate must have experience in the Ruby on Rails framework, Ruby, Python, Postgresql, Elastic Search, and Amazon Web Services development and deployment.
Our Data Science Engineer will focus on the heavy lifting of application architecture, data modeling, application logic, data services and REST APIs.
- Design of the overall architecture of the Data Science Application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the back-end aspects of the web application
- Design and Implement Backend Architectures Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (Depending on the specific case, a developer should have the knowledge of one or more: Ruby, Python.)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- APIs - developing your own
- Design and product management skills, and past startup, team building, machine learning and
AI experience would be a bonus
Flexible Work Hours
Lots of Autonomy
Timothy J. Evans, J.D., LL.M.
Or go directly to: